Web design courses came in trend in recent years and because of the growing number of people on the internet. Internet is a huge source of information and a good platform for marketing your brand; thus, many companies are attracting numerous web designers.
If you have a sound knowledge of programming languages, then pursuing a career in the field of web designing can be a good option for you. Web designing is a sub-field of computer science and IT that involves designing and maintain a website for a client. And programming languages are a must to create these websites.
Top web designing or Online courses in India are the best for the one who wants to pursue their career in the field of IT and want a high pay job. Web designing is not limited to your education, and thus, whether you are an undergraduate or a graduate, you can pursue this course; all you need is good knowledge of programming languages. These courses even become more helpful for the people who have recently completed their bachelor’s degree in computer science or IT.
There are a variety of web designing courses that you can pursue, like a certification, diploma, degree, and post-graduation course. Described below are the courses available in web designing and career opportunities with web designing.
Web designing courses
There are numerous web designing courses available that you can pursue, and some of these are described below.
- Certificate course in web designing
- Sc. in multimedia and web design
- Certificate course in internet and web design
- Diploma in web designing
- Advanced diploma in the web designing
- Diploma in web designing and software development
- Postgraduate diploma in web designing
- Certification course in application software and web designing
- Sc. in E-commerce and web design
If you want to pursue a course in web designing from a reputed institution in India, then you must have some eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria of a web design course may vary with the level, of course, you are pursuing. Each web design course has its different eligibility criteria and looks upon the below points to know the eligibility criteria of different web designing courses.
- If you are planning to pursue a web designing course from the above available options, then you must have completed class 12th.
- You may even need to appear in some entrance tests conducted by institutes to get admission there.
- In case you want to pursue a postgraduate or a diploma degree in the field of web designing, then you must have completed an undergraduate degree in the same field.
- To become a web designer, it is not necessary to opt for web designing courses; you can also work as a web designer in the IT industry if you pursue BCA, B.tech in computer science, or IT. This course also involves subjects of web designing, and thus it will provide you with better career options.
Skills required for a web designing course
Web designing course is a vast course, and some necessary skills should be possessed by a candidate to pursue this course. The most important skills comprise computer skills and programming languages. Described below are some skills that you may need during a web designing course.
- A web designer needs to be creative and innovative as websites need to look attractive, and it requires a creative mindset.
- Sound knowledge of computer application and their working along with a good understanding of programming languages is a must require skill for a web designer.
- Communication skills are likely important as other skills as it guides you how to communicate with the client and how to share thoughts effectively.
- Analytical skills are must for a web designer as it helps in problem-solving.
A course is said to be good in all aspects when it provides you with a good job scope and decent career opportunities. Thus web designing courses provide jobs in many industries, and the best part is that the pay is significantly higher. Also, as a web designer, you are not bound to work with an organization; and instead, you can work on your own. Like you can directly interact with the client and deliver them their websites.
Web designers can work in the private as well as government sector or as freelance web designers, as discussed above. With a degree in web designing, you can apply for various job designations described below.
- Design and Layout Analyst
- Web Application Developer
- Web Marketing Analyst
- Backend Web Developer
- Frontend Web Developer
- Senior Web Analyst
- Salary after pursuing web designing courses
Web designing is one of the most popular and in-demand courses in the world, and it can get you a decent salary. However, the salary you’ll get after completion of the course may depend upon certain factors like the field of degree, institution from where you have pursued the course, your skills, and knowledge, experience in a particular field. Apart from all these factors, it is also important that where do you apply for a job. Since every different organization salaries hence the pay varies from company to company. If you get a job in big IT firms, then you are likely to get higher pay when to compared to other companies.
As a fresher, you can get a good starting salary, i.e., INR 10000-25000/month. However, it may vary the course you opt for. But on the other hand, people with experience of more than 1-2 years earn a good income that ranges between INR 25000-40000/month. These salaries are offered by mostly Indian IT companies, and if you work overseas, then you even get more than this. The salary offered by overseas companies is usually high and can go up to $71,714/year.
Even though you are looking for a secured job in the government sector, you can get it with a bachelor’s degree in web designing. Government jobs provide a decent income to web designers that range INR 30000-50000/month, and the best part is that it is one of the most secured jobs.
Leave a reply